Wednesday, February 22, 2006

the new negroes

Is there a lack of news, should I say, real news that it has to be made up by poli-trixters? I am trying to figure out why there is a high level of interest on theses folks from Dubai, United Arab Emirates taking management control of several U.S. Ports?

First, the deal was announced in November of Last Year and came about as the result of a multi-billion dollar purchase of a British Shipping firm. Dubai World is getting the shaft for being an Arab country just like companies are discriminated against in the US because they are owned by Non-whites. That’s it. I don’t even expect them to run security, I mean there is customs, FTA, and at worse private US security firms.

Why are folks up set? They are obviously professional or else they would not operate, with the grace and approval of foreign nations including China and Britain, but as well profitable. The British do not have a problem with these folks, then why do we? Well it may be rooted in our western historic practice of distinction based on supremacy, skin color, and fear. Most of which, when we speak of fears, goes to the collective unconscious that some of certain races feel for dogging and treating other cultures like shit. They feel bad, and they know some people don’t forget, even if it occurred decades or centuries ago. I know I don’t forget and wish I could have been down with Nat Turner and David Walker.

Also, many in the west know that the U.A.E. also do not acknowledge the existence, right and legitimately of Israel.

These folks are full of shit. It really makes me think they don’t read and actually base and or worse – develop policy based on what they see on Television. Meaning that they have concluded that they have found the new Negro – The A-rab. It’s ugly as I look at it, seeing in the same light how politicians talked about people of African descent in the same way. All of the distrust is based on where they come from and how they look as opposed to who they are. The ubiquitous white dame grabbing her purse on the elevator when a folk with dreds (this time me) gets in not knowing I do not have the desire or ambition to jack her – let alone that I have a PhD; albeit sometimes I just want to snatch their purse for GP.

I know how they - Arabs - feel. I get the same as a male of the same hue. Some folks without pigmentation need to check their selves. If they would just look at their fears, we may be able to work things out. It is much to do about nothing. Like I said, the facts are we have known about this for four months (at least I did), and if we are truly scared, say we scared. Truth be told, I have more fear riding through Buckhead than I would on a Port run by Arabs.

6 comments:

Brotha Buck said...

I don't know. I've wondered about this myself. At first, I thought, no way. With all the craziness muslims are causing around the world, no! But, I can't believe our govrenment would allow this if it were in fact dangerous at all.

Brotha Buck said...

Another question, are you self publishing, or...

Agented?

Rev Island said...

I agree with you RD, but I do not think the British are any different generally speaking, because in addition to the race issue, they are extremely anti-american.

Anonymous said...

I would like to say all of this shyt in the world is a mess. I don't know what end is up. But i know i am glad i was born in the USA.what scares me is that everything in the bible must happen,and we will never know when things will jumb off around here.lol.Now thats whats up.

oakleyses said...

oakley vault, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, nike air max, coach purses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet online, true religion, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin outlet, kate spade outlet, burberry outlet online, nike free, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, polo ralph lauren, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, michael kors outlet online, prada handbags, red bottom shoes, jordan shoes, chanel handbags, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ray ban outlet, kate spade outlet online, michael kors handbags, tiffany jewelry, nike air max, longchamp outlet online, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet online, true religion outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co jewelry, coach outlet

oakleyses said...

canada goose pas cher, juicy couture outlet, air max, ray ban, lancel, moncler, supra shoes, oakley, converse shoes, converse, vans, uggs canada, coach outlet, pandora uk, canada goose, moncler outlet, ugg, louis vuitton canada, moncler, hollister clothing, toms outlet, swarovski jewelry, swarovski uk, montre femme, moncler, pandora charms, louboutin, hollister, karen millen, ralph lauren, iphone 6 case, baseball bats, canada goose, hollister canada, moncler outlet, pandora jewelry, thomas sabo uk, moncler, parajumpers outlet, links of london uk, nike air max, gucci, canada goose, wedding dress, replica watches, timberland shoes, juicy couture outlet, moncler