- Talk about the national debt
- Talk about prosecuting the folk on Wall Street
- Talk about eliminating penalties associated with capital gains, if one desires to use money from 401Ks or stocks that they liquidate from their portfolios if the have hardship or use the cash to start a business
- Talk about regular jones the same way you talk about corporate jones
- Talk about how we loose so much human capital via prison and the prison industrial complex and how you would treat drug use as a health issue and not a crime.
- Talk about helping to engender small business growth and reinvigorating the manufacturing sector.
- Talk about how you will increase the value of the dollar
- Talk about screening for the best teachers and paying them as if they are the best and connect education to the collective economic well being of
- Talk about freezing the rise in pay for senators and congressmen and the need for them not to give themselves a pay raise every 6 months
- Talk about why the lower and middle class folks can’t and don’t have good paying jobs or afford homes and what you plan to do to fix that.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Mutha fuca please
I will be going on a brief hiatus from politics and the economy, or at least I think I am and that I will try my best. But seeing that it is very improbably that jones here will serve as some ones campaign advisor, better yet, the chief of staff; or will never ever be the president up in this camp, I got a few thangs I want to say about what I want to here from Obama and McCain and Nader, and McKinney, and Baldwin and Barr. So please preface the following statements with mutha fuca please: