Any who, today’s sermon is for the grown and adult. Nothing erotic, just for them folks that take care of themselves and their communities and except personal responsibility via action. These are just some things I firmly believe in. So with each of the following I just want you to preface each statement with Never Ever Never.
- Ask a person to pit their children against each other or attempt to divide children, especially if they are brother and sister.
- Suggest or tell another person what to do or how to run their household.
- Think of your self before your children.
- Take or make use of a service without paying or having the loot to pay for such service.
- Take pain pills after surgery if you are a single parent, and you have kinds in your home that depend on you. (I never do after oral surgery because I know how hard they make me sleep when I don’t have kids). Not to mention, today up in this camp a woman did such and her foster child was left in the car and suffocated to death.
- place anything EARTHLY over your family
- Have sex or make out with your woman’s/man best friend, even after you break up if you value friendship.
- Bite the hand that feeds you.
- Blame others for your lack of effort or hard work.
- Loose control and allow others to distract or upset you
- Live beyond your means; buy tennis shoes, or go to the club, when you have not paid your bills or don’t have food in your home to cook and eat.
- Live to keep up with the “Jones’s.”
- Follow others, but rather lead, even if no one follows you.
- ask folk to do for you what you wont do for them or yourself
- Feel sorry for yourself and fail to acknowledge the blessing you have in your life
- Think or accept what you see on television as being news, or factual or the truth without looking up or checking out the information for yourself.
So take that with ya jones, and have a great weekend, of to class for me folk.